Global Corporate Payments Solutions
See your business savings take off with American Express and Singapore Airlines
American Express and Singapore Airlines are pleased to announce a unique corporate tie-up that benefits your company. By signing up for the American Express® Corporate Card and enrolling in the Singapore Airlines Corporate Travel Programme, your company can benefit from substantial savings on business-related travel.
Companies newly enrolled in the programme benefit from:
- An upfront 5% off Singapore Airlines market fares
Thanks to this new business savings partnership, your company will enjoy a 5% upfront discount3-6 when you enrol in the Singapore Airlines Corporate Travel Programme.
- A 0.5% rebate
Keep contributing to your bottom line with a 0.5% rebate2 on your company's entire first-year Singapore Airlines spend charged to your American Express Corporate Cards.
Expand to see more information on features of the Corporate Card
With the American Express Corporate Card, transform all your regular business expenses into Membership Rewards Points§ and earn attractive rewards.
Earn 1 point for every S$1.60 spent: Whether it’s courier services, fuel, meals with clients or phone bills, all your business expenses earn 1 point for every S$1.60 charged to your Corporate Card.
Enjoy the rewards however you see fit: There are two rewards options to choose from – the Membership Rewards§ is a great cost-effective option for incentivising individual employees, while Corporate Membership Rewards+ is an excellent way to turn business spend into rewards for the whole company.
Corporate Membership Rewards programme
The new company points programme from American Express gives your Company the power to consolidate points across multiple Corporate Cards and drive tangible business benefits and savings.
- Earn points from all spending across multiple Corporate Cards
- Redeem points for options that directly benefit and drive savings for your Company
- Easy administration as all points are consolidated into a single account
Membership Rewards Programme
With the Membership Rewards Programme, individual Cardmembers earn 1 Membership Rewards Points for every eligible S$1.60 charged on their Card. These points can be accumulated and redeemed from a wide range of reward options like hotel stays, holidays, air travel, lifestyle shopping and dining privileges.
The American Express Corporate Card is ideal for Companies that look at more savings, control and convenience from their regular business expenses.
Optimisation of monthly official expenses
Optimise your day-to-day business requirements by consolidating all your official expenses on the American Express Corporate Card.
Transparency and visibility of company expenses
See who's spending what with the American Express @Work, an online servicing tool that gives you access to your Company expenses anytime, anywhere.
Complimentary Business Travel Accident Insurance
Enjoy complimentary Business Travel Insurance# when Common Carrier tickets are charged to the Corporate Card.
Online Account Management on the go
Review and reconcile your expenses online with Manage Your Card Account (MYCA).
Simplified payment and reconciliation process Simplify life at work with recurring bill payment options and manage day-to-day and ad hoc expenses with absolute ease.
As an American Express client, you'll work with a global leader in expense management solutions.
Enjoy world class service and take advantage of 24/7 programme support.
Corporate Card Members will enjoy exceptional global service and benefits of Card Membership with exclusive services including:
- 24/7 customer service
- 24/7 online account access, statements, payment, and expense report submission
- Worldwide cash access through designated ATMs
The American Express Singapore Airlines Business Savings Partnership Promotion1. The American Express Singapore Airlines Business Savings Partnership Promotion ("Promotion") commences at 12:01am Singapore time on 15/11/13 and ends at 11.59pm on 31/11/15 (‘Promotion Period"). The Promotion is only open to corporate customers categorised by American Express in the SME segment who have an American Express Corporate Card Account issued by American Express International Inc. ("American Express") in Singapore ("Company" or "Companies").
2. Corporate Customer Signing Incentive. American Express will provide a rebate to companies that sign up for a new American Express Corporate Card Account ("the Account") during the Promotion Period in the amount of 50bps (0.5%) calculated on total Singapore Airlines (SIA) and SilkAir (MI) spend on the American Express Corporate Card and linked Business Travel Account. SIA and MI spend means amounts spent on an Account in the Promotion Period to purchase Singapore Airlines and/or SilkAir fares charged to Singapore Airlines’ merchant account. This rebate will be paid as a cheque on the 12-month anniversary of the Account set up. The cheque will be forwarded to the authorised signatory of the Company at the Company’s authorised address within eight (8) weeks of the Account anniversary.
3. Singapore Airlines Corporate Travel Programme. American Express will nominate companies to enrol and receive immediate access to the corporate benefits available in the Singapore Airlines Corporate Travel Programme ("CTP"). This Promotion is subject to the full terms and conditions of Singapore Airlines CTP. Please refer to: www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/flying_with_us/programme-requirements/
4. Nominated companies must enrol in CTP via SIA’s web-based Registration Form. Applicants that submit the SIA Registration Form by the 15th day of a month will be eligible for CTP benefits on the 1st day of the next month. For any submission after the 15th, applicants will only be eligible for CTP benefits on the 1st of next applicable month. The final day to submit a Registration Form is 15/01/15.
5. Companies enrolled to the CTP will be eligible to book the fares outlined below at the corporate discount rate established by SIA through one of SIA’s appointed travel agents, a list of which is maintained at www.singaporeair.com/pdf/local/sg/list-of-appointed-agents.pdf. All corporate discounts are maintained at 5-8% except for Business Class return Singapore-Kuala Lumpur at 3%.
Singapore Airlines and
SilkAir Flights Fare Class Inclusions
|Fare Class Exclusions|
|R, F, P, Z, C, J, D, S, Y, B, E||Promotional/restrictive fare classes|
7. American Express reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Promotion at any time without prior notice to the Card Member or Companies.
8. In the event of any dispute, the decision of American Express shall be final and binding.
9. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and the participants in the Promotion irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
10. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
11. Nothing expressed or implied in the Promotion, or terms and conditions shall in any way waive or amend any terms and conditions of the American Express Card Acceptance Agreement between American Express and the Card Member.
ˆAmerican Express Global Corporate Payments Welcome Offer Promotion
- The promoter is American Express International Inc. with a place of business at 20 (West) Pasir Panjang Road #08-00 Mapletree Business City. Singapore 117439 ("the Promoter").
- The promotion commences at 12.01am Singapore time on 15 November 2013 and ends at 11.59pm Singapore time on 31 January 2015, both dates inclusive ("the Promotion Period").
- The Welcome Offer ("Promotion") of S$200 1-Altitude Vouchers ("Incentive") is only valid for a customer ("Company") that receives this invitation. To be eligible for the Promotion, Companies must during the Promotion Period: a. successfully apply for and be approved for an American Express Corporate Card Account issued by American Express International, Inc. in Singapore, and b. enrol in and be approved for the Singapore Airlines Corporate Travel Programme ("CTP").
- A Company which had held an American Express Corporate Card Account at any time within the past 6 months is not eligible for the Welcome Offer.
- During the Promotion Period, each Company is only entitled to receive one (1) set of vouchers worth S$200 after satisfying the criteria set in clause 3.
- The vouchers will only be awarded to the principal American Express contact or Programme Administrator of each Company that qualifies for this Promotion.
- Vouchers are valid for use at Synergyinthesky Pte Ltd trading as 1-Altitude restaurant. Any additional terms and conditions printed on the vouchers shall also apply.
- The S$200 worth of vouchers will be mailed to Companies based on address details registered with American Express at any time within 60 days of approval for the American Express Corporate Card Account and Singapore Airlines CTP. The Promoter will not be liable nor responsible for any loss, damage or delay incurred whilst the vouchers are in transit either to or from the Company regardless of the method of delivery.
- Decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence in relation thereto will be entertained.
- Vouchers are not exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash in part and/or in full.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide a different voucher up to the same value if the voucher/s cannot be provided for any reason.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to terminate the promotion or vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions from time to time.
+ Except for promotional offers and the exclusions stated below, spend on Cards enrolled in the programme will earn one (1) Corporate Membership Rewards point for every S$1.60 billed to a valid and enrolled Card Account that is in good standing at the time of billing. Points cannot be transferred to any other Corporate or individual Membership Rewards programme account. Points will not be accrued for charges processed, billed or prepaid prior to the Enrolment Date; cash advances, Corporate Cash, Express Cash, Foreign Exchange or any other cash services or transactions;
American Express travellers cheques; fees and charges for dishonoured payments; finance charges; fees and charges, including without limitation joining fees, Card fees, Corporate Membership Rewards programme fees, late payment charges or foreign exchange fees; charges in relation to promotional offers that are excluded from points accrual; charges for which we do not receive payment in full for any reason; balances transferred from other Card Accounts; and any credits that are posted to a Card Account, including those arising from returned goods or services or from billing disputes.
# Underwritten by ACE Insurance Limited and subject to conditions of cover.
American Express International, Inc.,
Incorporated with limited liability in the State of Delaware, USA with a place of business at
Mapletree Business City, Blk C #08-00, 20 (West) Pasir Panjang Road, Singapore 117439.
® Registered Trademark of American Express Company.